Asked by dansdenimjacket
This one? http://www.redbubble.com/people/loogyhead/works/8076356-ms-Horne really hope this helps! X
Asked by Anonymous
Hi, I’m not sure about his exact grey hoodie but this is his new jacket: http://shop.carhartt-wip.com/gb/men/jackets/I009297/siberian-parka/41 hope this helps!
Yeah it’s that time again. Time to give you things! I apologize for the giant wall of text below.
When I started making these pins, I had every intention of doing a giveaway. mainly because after I completed the first one (#4), I thought they were pretty cool and I had to share. It took me a while to find and decide on photos that translated nicely into a small pin and showcased Dan’s outfit and hair really well, and honestly…I still want to do more. And they’re numbered for a reason up there, bear with me.
The rules are as follows:
- Find and send me photos that you think would look good as a pin (any of the band members). Not sending one won’t disqualify you, don’t worry. If you win 1st place, you can request one of any photo of any member of Bastille, as long as it works on a pin.
- A seven-piece set it a bit much. I’d like everyone who enters this to vote for their favorite HERE. The top four will be chosen as the actual set.
- Enter your URL here! This is the most important rule. If you currently have a Christmas URL, put that and your regular one in.
- You can reblog as much as you desire, but please don’t go crazy (for the sake of your followers).
- I don’t require you to follow me, but you can if you’d wish. You might like me.
- Your askbox must be open, and you must be willing to give me your home address.
- Check out my shop, I guess.There will be a total of six winners:
- Two people will be chosen for 1st place. The prize is a four-piece set. Any four pins, plus the option of having one of them custom made. If it’s Bastille related, I’ll make it, so don’t be afraid to ask even if you want something weird and obscure. The first place winners also get a pair of earrings in any colors they desire.
- 2nd place will get any of the two pins above, regardless of the top four that win, and a pair of earrings in any colors you desire.
- There are three 3rd place winners. 3rd place will get you a pair of earrings…same as above; colors, any colors.
These aren’t up at my shop yet, but after I get votes and make a set, it will be listed. The earrings will be up soon.
The size of the pins vary, but #6 is the largest at 6cm in height.
The name of the set (The Man, The Smith, The Legend) was created by thewillfarquarson. Please don’t use it as your own or put it on things. I can’t make you not use it, so I’m just asking nicely. We have other plans for it aside from this.
The giveaway is open until January 11th, 2014. That could change, so please check my blog for updates.